#outer-wrapper {display:table;} #header-wrapper {display:table;} #cell {display:table-cell; vertical-align:middle;}

November 24, 2008

Mermaid Cake

Dear Blogger Friends,
This would be probably my last cake post for this year, since I am going on a vacation break to India. Whenever time permits, I will definitely try to visit your blogs to catch up the latest updates. I had a wonderful time blogging this year & your comments have always encouraged me. I will be back by the first week of February. Wish all of you a Very HAPPY NEW YEAR ahead.
This cake was made for my friend's daughter on her 3rd birthday who is very much interested in mermaid. The cake was designed with a oceanic theme with colorful fishes, corals, sea-shells & underwater plants. The princess mermaid is a candle. All the other decorations are edible made of fondant & chocolate.

18 comments:

Dhanya Ganesh said...

Hi Anitha,

That looks so pretty.

Swati said...

Very nice cake Anitha.. Love the blue...
Have a great vacation..

Rosie said...

Hi Anitha, a beautiful cake :)

Have a lovely holiday...

Rosie x

Anamika:The Sugarcrafter said...

hi anitha
nice cakes ..i think i had missed your earlier cake of birds and bees..nice themes..very well made and presented...have wonderful holidays !

Sweetart said...

Wow!!! beautiful!!

Anjum said...

ooooo..ur so creative...loved al ur cakes...i dint find the recipe ...please do post the recipes as well..i wana try them

raj said...

i just discovered you blog and LOVE your photos!
:)

theresa_the_transfer said...

I absolutly love love love this cake and little mermaid :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Anitha.........am travelling to India as well and wanting to celebrate my daughters 4th b'day for the first time with all her grandparents. any chance that u could do me a cake there in mumbai on the 30th of Dec??? Mermaid one. PLEASE???
U're simply fantastic!

Anamika:The Sugarcrafter said...

I would like to wish you Merry Christmas and wonderful ushering into new year 2009.

Dhanya Ganesh said...

Hi anitha,
An Award is waiting for you in my blog.

Archy said...

Wonderful cake !!
Happy new year !! Have a great vacation !!

shilpa said...

wow..thats amazing! I love the mermaid cake! I bet your daughter loved it!!!..

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Lovely cake....my daughter has fallen in love with this cake n wants a Mermaid cake for her birthday too!!

RAIKAR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RAIKAR said...

Hi Anita.
we live in Minneapolis.... I loved ur Mermaid cake....i want to do a same cake for my daughter's b'day.... do u prepare cake on our order.... plz reply..

Mumbai@CountryFlora said...

Its pretty.

Anonymous said...

Very nice post,with yummy cake,i will also try to make,thanks for sharing this beautiful post.
order cake online